My Pandora Crew (pic heavy)

Sleeper00

This is my first attempt at mini painting. And isn't it amazing how bad they look once you get a good close up shot. Baby Kade has a few bad spots and one of his eyes is all messed up. Well, considering that this is my first try painting, I dont feel to bad. And this crew has won a few and that is a good start even if the painting could be better. Plus, this will show me all the spots I need to improve on my current models.

Every mini is a learning experiance.

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Edited by Sleeper00

Ha, every mini looks better on the table than way up-close. (Thank goodness. XD) But these are actually a really good start. I would also say work some more with shading and highlighting-- even just a bit of drybrushing a lighter color onto Teddy's fur would make it look so much more fuzzy.

And I also love the Teddy-matching.

I liked the Teddy setup too. I could never figure why no one else did that, with kade's power to switch. It just seems like he is almost a little dreamer too...lol. Like he pushes his little Teddy in his arms to do what needs to get done. Maybe the dreamer is just a grown up baby kade. That is why i painted same colors on Candy. Maybe just a kid Pandora. Just something that affected my color choices.

I somehow lost Candy's scissors right after I painted them, and never have found them again. I know i just need to get another one, or see if Wyrd has any bits, but I just havent gotten there yet.

I have some good friends where I game who are great painters, so I am hopeing to get a bit of help and soak up some knowledge from them for my next set too.

I am currently starting Jack Daw and the Hanged, then off to my new Ophelia crew, if i dont accidentally buy Collette first....lol