b7b727e1.jpg

IMG_20100906_181421.jpg

IMG_20100906_181433.jpg

Here is my datsue-ba.

IMG_20100906_181525.jpg

IMG_20100906_181558.jpg

Here is my ikiryo.

IMG_20100906_181355.jpg

Here is a group shot of them together. I'm trying to give the feeling that the spirits are kirai's sakura rose petals.

IMG_20100906_175943.jpg

IMG_20100906_180004.jpg

IMG_20100906_180020.jpg

This is a side project I have been working on. I'm gonna use it for when kirai is killed and turned into a spirit.

So here is Kirai so far. I have to get her a base still. I gave her a katana, and a slit wrist because to me she feels like a emo caster. Lol

Next up, my sheshin.

Edited by Iamwyrd

Cool weapon swap, and I like the freehand on the back as well.

I've been working on mine... So stoked to get her on the table. I'm 4 Seishin short so actually sculpted on last night! :) Can't wait to do the other 3 and get her cutting herself in no time!

Edited by Peterdita

Thanks for the comments.

@dangerousbeans. I used the hand from the skorne dual wielding dead guys. I'm not sure what they are called, all I know is that I'm huge into the Oriental history and wargames, and so whenever I can find some sort of samurai esc model I try to pick it up. And it just so happens that they came in a box of five and each had two swords each. So I just snipped one off, (as I will never play hordes or warmachine) and used one. Then I pinned the hand I to her sleeve and puttied around the hand to even it out.

@peterdita. I too am stoked about her. I just have to wait a gruling amount of time for the gaki to be released in the clamshells as I need alot. But I got everything else just need to paint it up. Hopefully you post your so I can check it out.

Edited by Iamwyrd