Pueblo de Ortega, Malifaux table WIP

simhenk

Thanks for all the kind words. I was planning on making a winter theme first but then I got some ideas for this and I couldn't be stopped :)

Where did you get the bricks from?

When I was little, I had this kind of build a castle kit. You had to make the castle from paper and paste the bricks to the side. I never got around to build it, but I got a case full of these little bricks. (and some rooftiles aswell, but haven't found a use for it yet).

Are they the CNC workshop MDF buildings? I did up a set of those as a Spanish pirate town a few years ago, may I recomend cutting in some areas of exposed brick and dirty up the bottom of the walls, it adds a lot to the look.

I like your town entrance and water tower.

Here is how my town turned out to see what I mean

IMG_8175.jpg

http://robjedi.blogspot.com/search/label/Pirate%20Town

Are they the CNC workshop MDF buildings? I did up a set of those as a Spanish pirate town a few years ago, may I recomend cutting in some areas of exposed brick and dirty up the bottom of the walls, it adds a lot to the look.

I like your town entrance and water tower.

They are inspired by those buildings, but I built them all by myself. Thay are mostly built from cardboard.

I am going to dirty up the buildings, they are not finished yet. I have to paint the wood, add some barrels and sacks and base the plates they are on. It's long from finished but it is a playable game board.

• 6 months later...