Lost Love

Chev Chelios

• 1 month later...

I'm using:

50117_w_1.jpg

I green stuffed on some different hair. Gave him a moustache and little goatee beard, like in the picture in book 2. Then I filed off all the nazi insignia and the lower jacket pockets. Dug up little heart in a box from a GW fantasy sprue for his right hand and am mid paint now. I'll post a pic when I'm done.

Edited by deadboy

Seeing as it's a spirit not a zombie, I'm going to be using this model. I've already got it based up. A decent paint job should make it looking ethereal. The scale looks perfect next to Kirai and it has a very similar flow and look to the Onryo

product_60293.jpg

Edited by Ratty

Seeing as it's a spirit not a zombie, I'm going to be using this model. I've already got it based up. A decent paint job should make it looking ethereal. The scale looks perfect next to Kirai and it has a very similar flow and look to the Onryo

True about the spirit thing. but I was basing it on the concept art in the book, which is holding it's heart in one hand and it's intestines in the other. And also, he's not AT ALL supposed to be asian. Not that that nesc. has to affect the mini you use. It is just something I thought about when picking my proxy.