Any LGS sightings of the new stuff?

pigi314159

While I was at the con, and picked up Kirai and her lovely angry spirits, I want MORE!!!! (I swear reading the rulebook three times a day is the sign of an addiction)

I asked my LGS when they'd get the new stuff and they said no definitive eta as they're waiting on their distributor (ACD.) Has anyone gotten their hands on new stuff at a LGS yet? Would you happen to know how they got their hands on it?

Things are starting to pop up on online resellers (Warstore, Miniature Market) so I'm getting kind of antsy. Plus I'd rather throw money at my LGS anyways.

MAelstrom changed from 17th to 24th august. I'm not sure what is happening, but boy I'm having a crisis for new book. Just need to know more about PIGAPULT...

The Pigapult looks very promising. The Slop Hauler as well. Happy days for Gremlin crews everywhere (hopefully).

The second book as well as Kirai, Collette, Opehlia, Leveticus, and puppet decks are available at my FLGS. I'm pretty sure the store owner has magical powers :twitch:

I bow down to his/her superior magic. If you get a chance, pwetty pwease, could you ask what distributor s/he got them from? I'm trying to see where the new stuff is being shipped from.

I have... ways... of finding out when my store will get new merchandise, and ACD finally has come through! My book and all the other schtuff I ordered should be in somewhere between Tuesday and Thursday, depending on shipping times. As someone who preordered his stuff through his LFGS on July 23rd, I am stoked!