My first fig: Teddy

Extro

Hi everybody,

I was at Gen Con this year and a guy named Josh ran an excellent Malifaux demo for me, so a couple friends and I decided to start it up.

I bought Pandora's crew and just finished painting my first mini (also the mini that sold me on Neverborn): Teddy!

I was inspired by this excellent scheme

Peekaboo!

teddy001.jpg

teddy002.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Extro

Thanks for the replies,

The lamppost is something I picked up at a terrain building event years ago. It is from some urban terrain made by Games Workshop. It originally had a giant spike hanging off the lantern but I clipped it so Teddy would fit.

Edited by Extro

Thanks for the replies,

The lamppost is something I picked up at a terrain building event years ago. It is from some urban terrain made by Games Workshop. It originally had a giant spike hanging off the lantern but I clipped it so Teddy would fit.

Ahhhhh! That's right. i thought it looked a little familiar. LOL I have some of those on sprue. Time to build some terrain :).

Well it may have been me who gave you a demo, but there was another Josh there as well. But If it was me then it was my pleasure, and I'm glad you picked up the game. And the Teddy looks awesome. Keep up the good work. I love the base as well.

Great Job

Josh (Iamwyrd)

Edited by Iamwyrd

Iamwyrd,

The demo was me as Lady Justice versus McMourning. I think it was Friday, and I had an olive t-shirt with a giant bleeding hand clutching a lambda.

Either way it was a great game, and thanks to both of you for running them.

Edited by Extro