Version 2 Cards

Kaine

When you guys get a spare moment (unlikely i know) can someone post an updated errata to cover the version 2 cards.

Today we discovered that the version 2 card for Teddy is different to the version 1 one, and nothing in the errata.

(basically the version 2 card says the Toss push is directly away from, the version 1 just says push)

btw version 2 cards have a small v2 bottom left of the stat side for people who are interested.

The Teddy one is fairly minor but i'm wondering what else might be in there.

Any chance we can get the option to order a full set of faction cards (v2) back in the store in the future ?

When you guys get a spare moment (unlikely i know) can someone post an updated errata to cover the version 2 cards.

Today we discovered that the version 2 card for Teddy is different to the version 1 one, and nothing in the errata.

(basically the version 2 card says the Toss push is directly away from, the version 1 just says push)

btw version 2 cards have a small v2 bottom left of the stat side for people who are interested.

The Teddy one is fairly minor but i'm wondering what else might be in there.

Any chance we can get the option to order a full set of faction cards (v2) back in the store in the future ?

My understanding is that all v2 stuff will be covered in the upcoming errata, which we know will be coming soon. Also, last I read, Wyrd would provide you v2 cards if you send them v1 cards (and a stamped self-addressed envelope) and they will be orderable just like other cards.

That's about what I know :)

I've had crossed fingers for them to release the V2 errata for quite a while now.

I love Wyrd and most things they do.

The single most annoying thing to me however is that they release updated V2 cards before releasing the FAQ.

I know I've b'tched about it before, but I just don't see the advantage of releasing it gradually to people who buy new miniatures. Someone please enlighten me.

Swapping from V1 to V2 would be super cool. Although it would be nice to see which units have had changes without scouring the errata (and the unknown errata that some people are seeing). Although if they did an entire new print run, a blanket swap is probably called for.

I'll wait for official word on this one.

I've had crossed fingers for them to release the V2 errata for quite a while now.

I love Wyrd and most things they do.

The single most annoying thing to me however is that they release updated V2 cards before releasing the FAQ.

I know I've b'tched about it before, but I just don't see the advantage of releasing it gradually to people who buy new miniatures. Someone please enlighten me.

My guess (and keep in mind that I have absolutely no knowledge on this topic whatsoever and this is all speculation, but my guess) is that some of the errata isn't finalized yet in terms of rulings/language. Rather than do more errata + extra errata, they are attempting to make a one-stop source. However, the v2 cards that do exist probably have been finalized, so might as well get them in circulation.

Might not make you feel better, but I find it hard to pass up the chance at enlightenment :-P

That was the only conclusion I could come to myself aswell.. But I'd much rather have an ongoing errata updated.. I don't think it'd be such a hassle to have a thread with it and then finalize it once done.

I don't know.. But I guess there might be some people that prefer it this way, but I check the forums frequently enough.. So yeah..

It would be nice just to be able to have the cards in the first place, ive a mature neph and lilith that came without any at all. I would love wyrd to do what PP did and bring out cards with the erreta on for those who want to buy them. PP MARK 2/ WYRD BOOK 2 V2. lots of people would buy them i'm sure.

It would be nice just to be able to have the cards in the first place, ive a mature neph and lilith that came without any at all. I would love wyrd to do what PP did and bring out cards with the erreta on for those who want to buy them. PP MARK 2/ WYRD BOOK 2 V2. lots of people would buy them i'm sure.

All the cards are available for purchase through the online store. And they have said they are doing cards with the errata on them... so looks like you're in love!

• 3 weeks later...

So what is the official line on getting replacement stat cards. Mine are all old V1 cards that are errated to death. It would be a great help to get updated cards so that I don't have to keep grabbing my errata sheet mid game.

I can't see anything official about replacement cards and I don't want to go buying new ones to find that they are still v1 cards or that I could have got new ones at a discount or something.

If they are going to do all new updated cards. I`d be interested to know if they will be made available through to the UK as there is no way of getting them other wise. It`s all very fair and well to send them back to wyrd but the cost would be extravagent. I feel if they made a box of the updated cards and sold them like PP do with there faction decks that would be far better and a lot easier!