Best Demo Boxes?

Endgame

So I now have 4 starter boxes -- Lady Justice, Ortegas, Lilith, Colette. My local play group has a bit of a tendency to get overwhelmed by lots of rules, which means I need to keep the intro games as simple as possible if I'm going to grow any kind of community. My initial thoughts are to run Lilith vs Lady J per the suggestion of a Henchmen at Gen Con (Thanks fool!). Any other thoughts out there? Is this a good pair to run, or is there something even better to keep the special rules down?

Just to add Seamus vs LJ is a good demo crew as well. Also the Viktorias,despite there two master thing, are also pretty straight forward.

As far as Strategies and scheme. I generally keep those out of the demoes. Best to just do a slaughter style for the first game so they can get the rules down. Then start showing other things.

Honestly the only problem with Lillith (my first master) is the lack of ability to grow. You have no young Nephilim to transition so pretty much every member of your faction box has abilities that they can't use. Which may be ok if you are trying to limit options...

I personally would recommend some pairing of Lady J, Perdita, Sonnia (guild is all pretty straight up), and Tina. All pretty straight forward. All play well out of the box. None need a totem or any additional models.

I'd steer well clear of any outcast or resser crews. And how anyone could play the Vickie box as is is beyond me. (It REALLY should be 3 Ronin and Misaki but...)