GenCon Online Sales

Svenn

Hey guys, I know there are already a bunch of threads asking what's going to be on sale during GenCon... so I've got that much figured out. I've got two questions though.

1) What time can we expect the stuff to be online? I need to know when to be waiting by the computer to order, otherwise I'll be sitting there at midnight Wednesday Night/Thursday waiting!

2) Are there limited numbers of any of this stuff? Is there going to be enough to meet all of the demand?

Can't wait! There's so much I'm ready to order! :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be some one to fill the internet orders during the con or are we going to have to wait till after the con for our orders to be prosesed?

The fact that they have given us this offer at all is enough to grant me the patience to wait a few more days than normal.

Will there be some one to fill the internet orders during the con or are we going to have to wait till after the con for our orders to be prosesed?

My bet is you will have to wait till after the con for the orders to be filled. Wyrd is not a huge company and I think everyone who works there will be at the con.

My shopping cart is ready to checkout, all I'm missing is the new Rulebook expansion: Rising Powers...can't find it!

It's not up yet... my guess is they are slowly adding everything now.

Still very confused on the box sets thing. Just found the post from Eric that says the clamshells wouldn't be available online but the boxes would, and I'm seeing the reverse. >_<

Also, I hope we don't have to do anything special for the Miss Pack promotion...