TDK's minis

Ok, its official, I am hooked on Malifaux. I am working on a couple of crews now & I plan on getting a lot of the new shiny stuff coming out, so I figured that I would make one thread for all the stuff I am working on.

Currently I am working on a Levi & a Som'er crew. Here is a Hollow Waif I just finished. I wasn't originally going for the monochrome look, I was thinking french maid with the skirt & frilly bits, but it just turned out that way so I went with it.

waif1.jpg

I noticed some stuff I need to clean up in the picture (like the straps). The second waif is almost done. Still not sure what I am going to do for the bases for the crew. I'm leaning towards the sewer base inserts.

I also have a bunch of pigs done for the gremlins. I'm just putting the finishing touches on their bases, should have some pics tonight.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the comments.

I really like the way she turned out, she is subtle and striking at the same time.

BTW: If you don't mind sharing, what was your recipe for the flesh on her?

I just used Reaper Master Series Fair skin triad, but I took the shadows down a bit more by adding a little asurmen blue to fair shadow for further shading.

I decided to go for the sewer base inserts for my Levi crew & after setting the desolation engine on the insert I decided to repose it to take advantage of the sculpt of the base. I really like how the pose turned out.

deso.jpg

And after some problems with the water effects I finally finished the bases for my piggys.

Pigs.jpg

As always, thanks for looking.