Soulstones for Sale!

Major_Gilbear

++ PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE HAVE NOW ALL BEEN SOLD! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST! ++

I have recently bought some hard acrylic gems to use as Soulstones for Malifaux, but ended up with far more than I needed... So I'm selling the rest off at cost here - hope that's okay and doesn't contravene any forum rules!

This is what they look like:

PurpleSoulstones.jpg

They'd be ideal for any Neverborn crews, or for any crews which have lots of purples in their paint scheme. Or for anyone who just likes purple Soulstones! :)

Details as follows:

Number of Sets = 0

Number of Stones per Set = 11

Price Per Set = £1 + Postage

Payment Method = PayPal only

Seller Location = UK

Postage will be in a small envelope with a little bubble wrap, and will probably count as a Large Letter because of the thickness. If any buyers want to send me an SAE for their Stones, that's fine too. I'll get a Proof Of Postage receipt either way.

So, if you're interested in buying some, just drop me a PM or register your interest here. Once these are all gone, that's it!

Thanks for looking Folks! :cool:

Edited by Major_Gilbear
Number of available sets adjusted for sales!

Yeah, my friends and I all use them, with colours to match each faction.

But getting them in smaller quantities here in the UK is not super easy if you just want a few for a quid or two. The one place I know of has sold out of at least two colours, and doesn't know when/if they'll be restocking.

I bought the purple ones from abroad, which is why I ended up with so many, and why I'm selling off the rest cheaply. Of course, I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world at cost, but in the US you could possibly find them online quite cheap anyway.

Not to step on your toes Major, but I just found a bag of these stones at Michaels (Craft store in the USA) They had Clear, Green, Red and a space for Amber color that was sold out.

$3.99 USD for appox 33 larger stones and 60+ smaller ones. There were bigger bags there for $6.99 USD.

They are very light, ie. lack the "heft" of a marble or aquarium stone, but look cool.

I am looking at using the large stones for play near the cards and the smaller ones for "dropped" stones on the game board.

The bags are in the section that has the planter/aquarium stones and marbles, not in the beading section.

Experiments in color are being conducted today. . .

Results to follow.

Not to step on your toes Major, but I just found a bag of these stones at Michaels (Craft store in the USA) They had Clear, Green, Red and a space for Amber color that was sold out.

$3.99 USD for appox 33 larger stones and 60+ smaller ones. There were bigger bags there for $6.99 USD.

They are very light, ie. lack the "heft" of a marble or aquarium stone, but look cool.

I am looking at using the large stones for play near the cards and the smaller ones for "dropped" stones on the game board.

The bags are in the section that has the planter/aquarium stones and marbles, not in the beading section.

Experiments in color are being conducted today. . .

Results to follow.

Yeah, I know all that, and I said as much in my earlier posts! See here:

But getting them in smaller quantities here in the UK is not super easy if you just want a few for a quid or two. The one place I know of has sold out of at least two colours, and doesn't know when/if they'll be restocking.

I bought the purple ones from abroad, which is why I ended up with so many, and why I'm selling off the rest cheaply. Of course, I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world at cost, but in the US you could possibly find them online quite cheap anyway.

Even then, some places do sell them in small quantities for a couple of £££s here in the UK, but they didn't have any of the purple ones that I wanted in stock. When I asked the store, they replied that they weren't sure when/if they'd be restocking, and directed me to an online store in Spain; the cost of a dozen such stones there was like 17.50EUR, with shipping, which is ridiculous!

So as I said, here in the UK I found it hard to find them online, and if I buy them from abroad the shipping costs made it silly when I only wanted a few stones. I know this because I've just done all the searching myself, and ended up buying a bag from abroad (Hong Kong) anyway; I'm selling off the remainder that I don't need at cost.

I hope that's clear enough now, and I thank you for your good intentions anyway! :D

Major, apoligies! I am a known Dolt!

Sorry about that.

For those that live stateside or where a Wally World is located: while walking in the aisles of the local WalMart I found several bags of only the larger stones. Some have mixed red, purple, green and blue and others have one color red, blue and green. The mixed bag has appox 6 stones of each color for 1.97 USD

These are plastic and would float (I believe) in an aquarium, but are in the pets aisle near the aquarium supplies non the less.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...