Hello from Tucson!

roadtoad

Hey all,

A friend of mine just got me hooked on Malifaux, even though he didn't have any figs yet -- just a rulebook! I've dashed out some quick paintjobs on Sonnia and some Witchlings. He's picked up a second-hand Seamus and some Belles and now we're stumbling through our first few games. I guarantee he'll never intentionally leave Seamus in range of Samael again after our first scrap. Second one happening tonight! :D

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in here and say "hey!"

Hey im in Glendale, if you ever get to imperial outpost games, mabye we can play a game, im actually organizing a tourny, over there on the 19th of june at noon, if ya can come that would be cool, just glad we have another Malifaux player in the valley of the sun.

Hey im in Glendale, if you ever get to imperial outpost games, mabye we can play a game, im actually organizing a tourny, over there on the 19th of june at noon, if ya can come that would be cool, just glad we have another Malifaux player in the valley of the sun.

I'm actually going to be in the Phoenix area on the 19th. Unfortunately, it's to catch a 6AM flight. :(