McMourning & Master surgeon - heal himself?

theHman

I agree but i would only use it as a last case scenario, because as said he is all the more efficent at causing damage to an opponent, and as such he can heal himself for every point he does, given the right situation he can get into the enemies red zone by the second turn, and if he comes with pals, I.E. a few puppies or a flesh construct (summoned on the spot) plus with scalpel magic, he is one of the deadliest men in all of Malifaux. best of luck with Dr. Doug.

Never thought about it... Guess I'm always doing other things with my 0.

but I guess yea you can do that to yourself.

We had an interesting situation where Pandora was self loatihing him, so he was dealing damage to himself with the scalpel. So does he do any damage since he healing the same amount at the same time? I got voted down and he cut himself for damage. :(

• 3 weeks later...
McMourning is a living model and definitely within 3" of himself. You can use it to heal yourself.

However, that should be unneeded if there are enemies nearby. Just use Scalpel Slingin' to slice your enemies and heal at the same time.

-Ropetus

I'm pretty sure models can't target themselves.

I'm pretty sure models can't target themselves.

You cannot target yourself with an attack. However, Master Surgeon is not an attack (check the definition from the errata) so you can target yourself with it.

Would make all those "Rg: C" spells pretty dull if you could not target yourself with anything ;).

-Ropetus

Yeah, you can target yourself with Master Surgeon.

The only time your abilities don't target you are auras and pulses that don't specify that they affect the user, and the attacks as you are not allowed to attack yourself [ie Nico can't Decay himself, even through a Vulture :(]

Yeah, you can target yourself with Master Surgeon.

The only time your abilities don't target you are auras and pulses that don't specify that they affect the user, and the attacks as you are not allowed to attack yourself [ie Nico can't Decay himself, even through a Vulture :(]

That's where I got it mixed up. Was thinking of Nico and decay.

• 2 weeks later...