BAN Lucidecide and seramin?

Haha. My wife and children see me plenty. It's mostly work that suffers ;)

That's good; work sucks. Conversely, my wife has forgotten my name, and the kids call the mailman "New Daddy."

Also, did you know the sun burns? What is THAT about?

The Sun does not "burn", like we think of logs in a fire or paper burning. The Sun glows because it is a very big ball of gas, and a process called nuclear fusion is taking place in its core. Nuclear fusion occurs when one proton smashes into another proton so hard that they stick together...and release some energy as well. This energy then heats up the other materials (other protons and electrons and such) nearby. This heating eventually grows out from the center (or core) of the star to the outside, finally leaving the surface and radiating out into space to be the heat and light we know stars emit.

well to be fair only like 4 are against just you... there are like 11 that seem to hate us both

In all due fairness, Lucidicide WAS one of the 4 people that voted to ban Lucidicide...

...and I only voted to ban both of you because it was the first option. I was too lazy to scroll down to the other 3.:tongue1:

The Sun does not "burn", like we think of logs in a fire or paper burning. The Sun glows because it is a very big ball of gas, and a process called nuclear fusion is taking place in its core. Nuclear fusion occurs when one proton smashes into another proton so hard that they stick together...and release some energy as well. This energy then heats up the other materials (other protons and electrons and such) nearby. This heating eventually grows out from the center (or core) of the star to the outside, finally leaving the surface and radiating out into space to be the heat and light we know stars emit.

I dunno about that, but something smells like it's burning...

In all due fairness, Lucidicide WAS one of the 4 people that voted to ban Lucidicide...

...and I only voted to ban both of you because it was the first option. I was too lazy to scroll down to the other 3.:tongue1:

I voted because it said "Bad Lucidicide" not ban! I knew I'd been bad :(

Also, I figured someone would point it out eventually, and I could point out how TheBugKing made yet another mistake in writing this poll up ;)