Lesser Used Leveticus Options.

Amarel

Just wondering what experiences people have with the lesser mentioned models that Leveticus can take?

For clarity, I mean things like Necropunks, the Hooded Rider, Crooked Man, etc that I've yet to see in people's lists, as opposed to the slightly rare Arachnids, for example.

Well, you mentioned Necropunks, and I have a pack of Necropunks that I picked up for him. I've only run them in a single game so far - for 3SS cost I'd just rather have SPA's most of the time and have the threat of the Desolation Engine on the board. I picked up the Necropunks initially because of Leap and thought that they'd make good choices for Treasure Hunt or other occasions when I might want more speed.

However, SPA's bunched up using Keep Pace on each other is plenty fast enough, so again I've found myself not using my Necropunks. :( I'll have to run them again soon, because I love the models and I think they fit a Leveticus crew well in terms of fluff/theme.

I was considering using Necropunks as Abominations until the real models come out. I'll probably try them as their own cute selves too. With leap they might be able to pull off something nasty in certain environments and scenarios. And the models are really nice too.

• 2 weeks later...
Even better, add Punk Zombies for more paired Cb7 goodness.

Stats-wise I love the Punk Zombies, but I really want to bring some Belles and if I take both then it doesn't feel as much like a Leve crew to me :).

I was hoping that the Necropunks would get a better recommendation, tbh.