Steamborg immune to obey?

poulpox

Hello!

With the steamborg being a construct yet considered as living model due to complex machine ability, does it ignore Morale or not?

(I use a Zoraida crew) This seems like the only model potentially controlable via obey in the Ramos crew, am I correct?

Thanks!

Thomas

You're confusing Morale and Wp duels there. All Morale Duels are Wp duels and Constructs are immune to those. However, not all Wp Duels are Morale Duels and Constructs can be affected by any Wp effect that doesn't state it's a Morale effect. For example, you can cast Obey on anyone who is not Immune to Influence because it's not a Morale effect, including anyone in the Ramos set.

It's quite common to get those two messed up with each other so don't worry :P.

-Ropetus

You're confusing Morale and Wp duels there. All Morale Duels are Wp duels and Constructs are immune to those. However, not all Wp Duels are Morale Duels and Constructs can be affected by any Wp effect that doesn't state it's a Morale effect. For example, you can cast Obey on anyone who is not Immune to Influence because it's not a Morale effect, including anyone in the Ramos set.

It's quite common to get those two messed up with each other so don't worry :P.

-Ropetus

Can I cast Obey on Pandora for example?