Seamus Seamus Bo Bamus

SuicideCommando

First off, hi, hello, good evening. My name is SuicideCommando, Brant, or "Hey, you." (A few of you may know me as m0nk3yb0y) I got started with Malifaux end of December and have painted up Seamus to start with.

It's been a little while since I painted some good-ol 30 mil as I've been playing Flames of War over the past year. Probably why I decided to play it safe and use the studio scheme. Well, that and that I really like the studio scheme. I hadn't had a chance to use the green-blue color yet and I really liked it.

Anyway, here it is:

seamusfront.png

seamusback.png

At first I thought it was from the website too. THat blue-green colour is very nice.

The blending is exceptionally well done even blown up to this size. Looks very professional with the background and multiple light sources. Seamus is just too smug for his own good. Neat base too.

Much appreciated guys. I was actually surprised how well he turned out and it's easily my best mini to date. I just need to work on my NMM so if any NMM vets can give me some pointers on how to practice it'd be much appreciated.

For once I actually wrote down the paints I used so if you want the colors I can post them. They're all Reaper Master Series.