Probably the coolest Mini Bag in a while

greyseerco

So while the link and the product is for a Bag for Privateer Press Games, before you pass on this, check out the 9 minute video, especially after minute 3:45.

This bag has a binder built in, yes, a binder to hold all your cards in binder pages.

My only wish is the card sleeves holder were designed for double-wide hard sleeves that Malifaux uses.

So check it out. I know I am getting one after the holidays.

http://battlefoam.com/catalog.php?item=237&catid=19&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D19

Though I'll definitely pass on the case, I did discover that they do custom cut foam. Terminus and Angelius players rejoice! And they do it in sizes that will fit my sabol bag. I'm going to have them do some custom foam for my Skorne Titans and Cataphracts. Everything else, I'll just stick to my Sabol.

This is why I highly recommend White boards(small magnetic chalk boards) and magnets... it is like $15-20 for board and enough rare earth magnets to hold 100+ models, unless you travel via airplane a lot then I would pay to have your army shipped to where you are going :)

When Battlefoam first came out, I picked up one of their larger bags. I can carry over 3000 points of miniatures from Warhammer 40k without a problem in the bag. Having said that, I am a true Sabol fan for my quick trips to the store for gaming, but for travel to weekend events where I need large amounts of models... I have even - hold your breath - checked the battle foam bag, and had no problems with miniatures upon landing!

The only thing I missed that trip was the look I get from security when they ask me to open the bag for them. ;-)