Viktoria cards?

chrsjxn

I just picked up a Viktorias box (plus the rules), and I was just wondering if there were, or if there were supposed to be, two Viktorias cards?

I know the only real difference between them is the weapons, but it's a bit odd to have to look up the stats for the pistol in the book.

Could be a mispack. Email Nathan a picture of the contents of the box. He usually sets things straight if there is an issue.

Follow up question from me.

If you are only taking one Victoria as a member of another crew, do you get the paired Masamune, Masamune + Pistol or either one of your choice?

The way the rule is worded, it seems to imply that you pick one (your only one) and it gains the paired Masamune and loses the pistol. Is this a correct interpretation?

Follow up question from me.

If you are only taking one Victoria as a member of another crew, do you get the paired Masamune, Masamune + Pistol or either one of your choice?

The way the rule is worded, it seems to imply that you pick one (your only one) and it gains the paired Masamune and loses the pistol. Is this a correct interpretation?

Nope. You get both. Re-read the "Sisters" rule.

In reality - this is a non issue as you can't take the viktoria(s) with any other master anyway!

However...the people who said no were no more official than BugKing. And considering he was one of the core developers of the character rules, I'd probably trust his word on the matter.

And, like has been stated, the ability For Money flat out says they can join other masters in brawls, so why would you think they couldn't?