you think you're punk?

greenstuff_gav

so, i'm tempted to include some Punk Zombies in my Seamus force, but i don't see why they've got Katana (unless it's an Iron Maiden cover i'm not familiar with :P ).

so i'm working on some instruments :)

punk_zombie.jpg

it's just the basic shape at the moment; as i look at it, i rekon it's a bit big so may pull it off and start again.. what do you think?

Whats wrong with having Katana and an 'Axe'? LOL

They are Samurai Punks after all, though this guitar looks too heavy to use for an entire gig hahahaha.

I did a model for my LGS owner, Wolf (who happens to be a Punk) a few years ago based on the Mordheim figures and carved his Jackson guitar from a piece of plastic. Took ages to get the shape right......... grrrrr don't have any pics at hand. Good luck with this, coz I know how much work it can be.

• 1 month later...

well, seeing how i'm waiting for GS to dry i thought i'd assemble the final Punk Zombie.

seeing how i got a Guitarist and a Lead Singer, a drummer was next, and fits the pose of the final zombie well.

i used a drum from the old WHFB Orc regiment and some GS left over from another sculpt to throw this little guy together :)

punkzombie03.jpg

so mini-voodoo-doll-drum-carrier-guy!