Faction Sigs question.

Hey guys, going to seem like a total noob here but I'm not normally one for doing message boards and forums. The fun I'm having so far with Malifaux however makes me wanna change that a little and be a part of the community.

But anyhow, the question at hand I have is where does one get the signature pictures for the different factions that I've seen several posters have. Like the Vicktorias "Got Twins?" one for example. That and how do I set one to show up in my profile once I find them?

See , total noob heh.

Hey guys, going to seem like a total noob here but I'm not normally one for doing message boards and forums. The fun I'm having so far with Malifaux however makes me wanna change that a little and be a part of the community.

But anyhow, the question at hand I have is where does one get the signature pictures for the different factions that I've seen several posters have. Like the Vicktorias "Got Twins?" one for example. That and how do I set one to show up in my profile once I find them?

See , total noob heh.

Hey, we're all new at one point... :D

All the sigs have been photoshopped from the wallpapers released before GenCon. (HERE, just look for the threads marked Guild Week, etc...) If photoshop isn't your thing, I'd be happy to make you one.

Hi, I was trying to use the Perdita pic but it comes up saying it's too big to attach, now I know pretty much nothing about working with pics and only have, hehe paint on my computer.

So how would I go about getting one that's 300x50?, as the one thats posted comes up as 400x70.

All you need to do is go into the user control panel, and choose Edit Sig

in the sig add as follows

{img}

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/goblyn13/perdita.gif

{/img}

replace { with [ to properly insert it (had to modify it to show syntax on the board.