Love Malifaux...but problim with Gamin?

Bigpapa13

At a recent convention, I was introduced to Malifaux during a demo. I loved the game. The cards are a nice switch from dice, the game world is rich and colorful, and the miniatures are beautiful. It's a skirmish game which I love (no 50+ models to paint and keep track of during play). My friend picked up the rule book and he and his girlfriend picked up a starter box as did myself and my wife. I picked up Rasputina for me and McMourning for my wife. All the models were beautiful...except the ice gamin. The ones in my box were very bad. You cant tell were the fingers end and the claws being. The faces are barely disernable and feet are a mangled mess. I looked at the pics on the box and website and they look much better than the ones I got. My local game shop doesn't carry Malifaux, so I have nothing physical to compare it to (ie: no blisters of ice gamin). I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, perhaps I just got a bad casting or are they supposed to be like this?

Hey all, I just wanted to update and let you know that Nathan looked at the pictures and the models look the way they are supposed to. One was a litle short in the toenail but I can deal with that. Nathan was very quick in getting back to me and I appreciate it. I plan on ordering more models and encourage everyone else to do so as well.