Greetings!

Syan

Hello!

I have been recently been introduced to Malifaux by a good friend of mine who runs a miniatures/gaming store in the south west of england, their main focus generally revolves around running ccg's and altogether far too many games workshop titles (but hey, the events pay the bills! - so I'm told).

At last, an all together more interesting (and affordable) game has come along!

I'm guessing I'm probably the last of the growing group in the store to sign up here, but from all the good things I've been reading, this community here on the forums is thriving, and a perfect addition to one of the most original miniatures games in years.

Haven't really been into the miniatures games scene for quite a few years my most recent close encounter being with with War machine, which unfortunately ended in the lands of apathy and lack of money.

I thought I'd probably given up for good, untill the lore behind Malifaux was thrust into my palms along with a half painted Viktoria, and a brief shake down of the fantastic non-dice based rules, which finally encouraged me to take the plunge once again.

Looking forward mostly to the advancement of the lore and the game systems, something I have great interest in personally, - after all, even the best looking miniatures are just lumps of metal and plastic without the imagination of talent of the developers here!

Overall, excited to see how this game ends up in time.

Anyways, I look forward to aggressively spamming you all! :)

- Syan