UK Player/Team joins in!

Loxam

Hi All,

My name is Rich Loxam and I am just sat here waiting for my order from Maelstrom to come through so I can start playing this game - so so want it now!

I am the leader of Team Octopii - www.octopii.co.uk , we currently play on Monday nights at Marauder Games (Marple, Stockport (just outside Manchester).

Anyone is more than welcome to come along and have a game when our stuff comes through, just drop us a line beforehand :)

Hi. Greetings from the Midlands. Small group starting to play in Cranfield (well 2 of us plus my son who keeps borrowing my miniatures) and hoping to stir up some interest.

We may be down at Gamesfest (though I'll be demoing another game) so pop by and say "Hi".

Is that Cranfield near Milton Keynes? What crews do you have? :question:

Is that Cranfield near Milton Keynes? What crews do you have? :question:

That's the place! We meet on Monday evenings in the university social club if you're passing.

I've bought the Viktorias Outcasts and Sonia Cridds' Guild, purely on the basis of those are the figures i liked to look of. Currently part way through painting them all ready for a game on Monday.

My son is also interested - he'll be ordering some Resurectionists shortly.

There is also 1 other player (Newbie from Hell), but I can't remember which crews he has (certainly some Neverborn).