Hockey? anyone?

EricJ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea that hoss goal was crap. and im a hawks fan.

i feel like this year, we've had more shit calls against than for, so im taking it

i was at the game on Sunday and the officiating was absolutely terrible. calling the play dead when the puck was with Campoli out at the blue line. not calling a penalty for isntigating and spearing at the same time. puck going into the netting and play continues. garbage.

No K.blas it won't be the Sharks. . .:)

Could happen for the Preds. . . I mean Tampa Bay has a cup, so strange things do happen.

But that is why the game is played to see who will win.

As for the Refs. . . I believe the goofs on versus got it right last night when they mistakenly (?), while pointing out the Rangers continued breakdowns deep in their zone, highlighted linesmen and refs as Ranger Defensemen out of position!!!

Mickey Redmond, Red Wings color and commentator is very outspoken when it comes to the officiating this year. He doesn't mince words. He shows how calls that were made were impossible to see! Biased against one team or even a certain player. Arms going up before a play is even attempted.

Of course little gary will stay the course, and allow such horrible officiating to continue.

I do think the sharks proved the other day that if they're going to win, Niemi better not get hurt. Their entire defense/gameplan has evolved over the last couple months to fit his style, and it showed big time with Nitty in there against the Ducks. Everyone seemed like they just weren't very comfortable, and didn't quite know where to be playing with him. It worries me, but if Niemi stays hot and healthy, we all know his playoff potential.

Preds are a good team though, I just have a hard time seeing them beat any of the top 3 seeds in a 7 game series, let alone having to win probably 2 or 3 of series like that.

The Wings are in self destruct mode.

Usually reserved for the second round, they are firmly ensconced in it now. Lackluster defense, Horrible passes, everyman for himself play, this does not bode well.

Hopefully a National audience will snap this malaise and get them back to playing the type of hockey they can play especially on the road.

and the entire season is basically down to one game... Wings take it 4-3 over the blackhawks. If Dallas beats the Wild in a couple hours, they take over the last spot from the hawks.

And who would have thought the Wild would be so key to the fate of so many teams, lol.

What a situation to be in! Go Stars, is really odd and makes one feel so dirty and cheap, but it does one good to hope that the 'hawks would be gone.

Original 6 wins in the end, at least they won the cup and didn't have it given to them.

No, let's Go Wings and not make this a very brutal and physical first round like you did last year. . .

yep, the stars blow it big time, against a team that was planning their golf for a couple weeks already! Hawks/Canucks should be a great first round matchup though. Right now I'm pretty happy about the Sharks drawing LA in the opening round. You hate to win because of injuries to the other team, but with their top 2 scorers out, it makes it much harder on them...and honestly, come playoff time, you don't really ever hate to win, whatever the reasons, lol.

Well, for an original six team, Montreal is pretty quiet in the regular season. Same with Boston, and even New York. Glad to see and hear it gets normal for a Detroit Toronto REGULAR season game or as always a Detroit Chicago game. This year it was pretty loud when ever an Original team came to play.

If Montreal wins atleast 1 game in Boston holy cow the first homegame back in Montreal is going to blow the roof out of the arena.

We hate Boston sooooo much right now it aint funny.

*Grins and proudly wears his Black and Gold*

Down here in Boston we are just praying and sacrificing lobsters & clam chowd'a that the Bruins don't decide to give away the Stanley Cup again.

Starting off Thurs vs the Canadians, going to be a hell of a game I hope.

Edited by karn987

*Grins and proudly wears his Black and Gold*

Down here in Boston we are just praying and sacrificing lobsters & clam chowd'a that the Bruins don't decide to give away the Stanley Cup again.

Starting off Thurs vs the Canadians, going to be a hell of a game I hope.

I don't usually watch the games due to work and an old lady's need to be in bed by nine... I think the next couple of weeks are going to be exhausting :D

I don't usually watch the games due to work and an old lady's need to be in bed by nine... I think the next couple of weeks are going to be exhausting :D

7pm.... Can be in bed by 9:30 probably =D

I just hate Thursday games... it's gaming night dang it! It's really hard to play Malifaux and watch the Bruins at the same time. Especially when my flips start to reflect the game and the Black Joker comes up ><

I need to find a site I can stream the full games from the next day... anyone got any suggestions?

7pm.... Can be in bed by 9:30 probably =D

I just hate Thursday games... it's gaming night dang it! It's really hard to play Malifaux and watch the Bruins at the same time. Especially when my flips start to reflect the game and the Black Joker comes up ><

I need to find a site I can stream the full games from the next day... anyone got any suggestions?

They have game tracker aps for apple and android products. That's what I'll be doing on the days I can't actually watch the game... Mondays, Thursdays, etc :D