Hockey? anyone?

EricJ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So. Winnepeg keeps the Eastern Schedule. gary bettman, Brilliant! *Sarcasm* the guy is a knot head and has no business being a commisioner of a pro sport. OR any sport for that matter.

The schedule was set, is his defense and only shows he did not want the sale to go through and now hands out his form of punishment/justice.

The simple fix would have been to move Detroit to the East, take up the Flames Schedule and Winnepeg take up Detroit's Might have had to tweek a few games, but jeez.

Oddly enough Augusta had a minor league hockey team and i had a chance to attend a game it was fun but the ref wouldn't let the guys get into a fight :(

but being im from Detroit...It's the Redwings baby!!! win or lose

on a sad note though the south dont have any major networks that would have hockey games in its line up.

Figure I could give support for my Hawks!

I follow hockey pretty close and anxiously waiting for the next season. Can you believe we have to live like, 3-4 months a year without NHL?

I felt bad for San Jose at the start of the season when Neimi was playing like crap. Happy he finally got into the groove with his new team.

True Story, Chris Osgood went out of his way to make my boys (who were already Red Wings fans) HUGE Ozzie fans. Red Wings training camp 1997.

and then in 98 he spotted them and came up to them. . .and has every year since.

I think at any time in our lives we could be described as "kind of an ass" by someone. I get it all the time, and I am one of the greatest guys in the world!

Cronus where do you live that you have to do without the NHL for that long! LOL. We just had the Junior prospects here in Traverse City, with many NHL players acting as mentors. NHL dotcom will keep you up on trades and the like until the puck drops in October. . .

Well, I am not going to hold my breath here, but any Hockey fans around? A large number of models for Malifaux had the genesis of their statlines created with a San Jose Sharks game in the background and I follow the whole league pretty closely in the little free time I have anymore. Any one else follow the NHL?

anyone? :D

No i am not following but i heard many times from my friends they are following.

So. Winnepeg keeps the Eastern Schedule. gary bettman, Brilliant! *Sarcasm* the guy is a knot head and has no business being a commisioner of a pro sport. OR any sport for that matter.

The schedule was set, is his defense and only shows he did not want the sale to go through and now hands out his form of punishment/justice.

The simple fix would have been to move Detroit to the East, take up the Flames Schedule and Winnepeg take up Detroit's Might have had to tweek a few games, but jeez.

They had to schedual (spelling) was already made up when they were cleared to move. Now don't get me wrong I have nno love for betteman but having to make 29 other teams reschedual seasons just so one can go out west isn't the smartest move.

Plus there will be a realignment before 12-13. And I'd like to add summer sucks with no hockey.