Say Hi from NWI

angorn460

I'm just stoppin in to say hi to everyone... and to give a little information about myself.

My name is Anthony, I live in Northwest Indiana (LaPorte if anyone is from the area). My friend Nick (one of the guys who wrote fiction for the rulebook) kept talking up a game he was writing for, but I didn't really pay attention to much to his ramblings.

But when I got to Gencon this year and met with the Wyrd guys, saw the miniatures, and got a quick demo my attitude quickly changed. I purchased a book, bought a deck, and some minis and got hooked. I even entered in the tournament that was ran at Gencon and ended up tieing for 3rd place with Lilith :)

I've played many miniature games (Warhammer 40k, Warmachine/Hordes, Flames of War, and lots of collectables to name a few), and I have to say this game takes the cake in terms of the awsome factor.

I look forward to frequenting the forums now that i've finally got around to making an account, and I look forward meeting anyone that wants to discuss forum type things.