Hello from Vienna/Austria

commandersputnik

Hi there...

I've been playing miniature games for some twenty years or so, Warhammer, Confro, Historicals and many, many more obscure things (yeah, hello to all VOR-Players out there), I've worked at one of our local hobby stores whilst a student (know Degra from that time, he stumbled once in with the Dark Elves which brought him the Demon later), and although I was more into the smaller scales lately I've been waiting for a "nice" 28/32mm range for some time now...

Well, after catching some notes on TGN I actually stumbled across Malifaux while searching for some Wardroids for my Alien Squad Leader Automatons in a german online store ... moments later the first Gremlins were in my shopping cart ...

Rulebook was out of stock (of course!), but the minis and cards arrived yesterday, and since the weather forecast is heavy rain my paint bottles will get dusted soon...

So far, so good...

At the moment I'm waiting for a restock here to get the rulebook at last and order for the hundred bucks to grab the Gremlinette ... after all, my little guys need some fun ;-)

Hopefully I get some of our local brick 'n mortars to stock the range too...

See ya' all in the forums,

commandersputnik/stefan

P.S.: I'm not so lucky to see any of you guys at the Spiel 09 in Essen/Germany?

Hi and welcome to Wyrd! :D

Great to hear we caught your attention, but sorry to hear you have to wait on the rules. I'm not sure what our plans are for Essen, I know we'll have product in a few different booths, and even if we went, we likely wouldn't have our own booth, but rather a partnership with with of our German distributors. However, this is all unknown at the moment! I would like to go, just to go though!

Hi and welcome to Wyrd! :D

Great to hear we caught your attention, but sorry to hear you have to wait on the rules. I'm not sure what our plans are for Essen, I know we'll have product in a few different booths, and even if we went, we likely wouldn't have our own booth, but rather a partnership with with of our German distributors. However, this is all unknown at the moment! I would like to go, just to go though!

Well, I hope you'll make it there - perfect chance for me to make some chit chat with you to impress my local gaming group later :cool:

Anyway, thanks a lot for the nice welcome!

Welcome to Wyrd!

We'll have a full restock here soon as I'm on the phone almost daily with our caster and we've already begun getting stock back in, we're just cleaning and packaging it now and are going to have a good bit of it up next week.

As for Essen, as Eric said, we would love to go - not sure how realistic it is, but if we can find a way to manage it we will.