New player in Connecticut

entropicmonkey

Hello everyone. My brother brought the game back from GenCon and I am hooked. The world, the minis, and the gameplay have really impressed me. We have a strong Privateer Press and Games Workshop presence at my lgs, but my brother and I are going to be painting up a few armies and I think once people see the game in action they'll be hooked just as vehemently as we've become. We play at The Time Machine in Manchester, CT if anyone is in that area.

Also, to the creators, good luck with the game. I think you generated some great momentum at GenCon and I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Welcome to the forums EM :) I've been waiting to get my starters together before talking to Wayne about going out there to the TM and doing a demo or two. Yall have a bunch of great players up there and I think that some of the guys would definately be interested in getting a game or two of this in :) I don't make it up that way on a regular basis but if there is any Sunfday you wanna hang out and get in a game or two just shoot me a PM, I am usually free on Sundays :)

Shane