Tactica: Marcus

Kealios

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might want to change out the slurids for night terrors. it would give you more activations harder to kill models that are faster for getting schemes/strat done while your other models work against your opponent directly

Interested as to how you think Night Terrors are faster than Slurids? o.O

Swapping 3 sillirids to 4 Night Terrors does speed them up by repeated use of flock together. Add in the -2wp debuff from cold darkness, then marcus' -3 from howl and the shikome ability to attack WP and we will often be hitting enemies at effective df0-3. Which is pretty awesome. Sold on NTs.

Not to res this thread or steal it, but i've browsed through the pages, and granted I coulda missed something, but what about the Rattler? I think its an awesome model, it looks like to me it fits in with the who hit and run gameplay he has, and well... what beasts are really all that killy?

The shikome has been pretty good for killing its prey, but all the other beasts seem pretty... average for damage. (Which If i'm wrong about, i'd like to know what you guys have found to be good beasts with high damage)

Also, since he is an arcanist master, how many have tried the Coryphree Duet? It seems mobile enough to keep up, and can be pretty devestating in combat.

For high Dg minions I usually take SnowStorm or Rogue Necro and/or Silurid pack (usually 2). If I don't care too much for high minimum Dg and I want more resilient/board control I like Bishop a lot. I love playing with one high ss model (particularly to avoid giving away a kill protege). Mechanical Rider is another one which I should try soon. Finally Joss is good too, but not really if you have to go far.