Please let us know how it went!

EricJ

• 7 months later...

I held a demo of Malifaux at Johnny Cee Cards on Friday, March 26 2010. I had a couple people show interest in the game so I ran a demo. One of the guys wanted to give Ramos a test and the other decided to try out Sonnia Criid's crew. I used Lady Justice so that I could start figuring out how her crew functions. They seemed to enjoy the game and I gave them the website so that if they were interested in picking up the factions they could do so.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd just mention that a little slow grow league over at DarkSphere went very well, with 6 regular players and a few adds, almost all of which were new and introduced by Insane Prophet who posts on and off around here. Considering myself and my faithful manservant only intended to pick up a starter box and have fun with it, and then spent over £1k on Wyrd, I'd say it was a success~

Equally, the Titans in the Breach tourney on 19th was a very nice experience with a mix of veterans and new chaps like myself (12 of us there). If I could offer one piece of advice, it would be to have a clock with you! Getting used to timed games is an odd experience!

I would encourage anyone who enjoys playing Malifaux casually to drop down to an event or two; while only a small cross-section of the player base, I have found them supportive, friendly, and fair, and you might just learn a thing or two.

Or possibly teach the veterans a few new things ;D

• 1 month later...