Tuesday Tussles at RIW Hobbies, Livonia, MI

nerdelemental

Glad to see a huge player base and lots of fun! I along with Chucky poo will be there very early next tuesday. Finally gonna buy the Viks box. Maybe ill even assemble the stuff there and play a game or two :)

There were 18 people playing this damned thing.

I was happy enough with six!

:)

It'll be good to get you some games in, Hollywood. Just some peace of mind for you:

1. Wyrd minis are really decent right out of the blister and very often are solidly playable as either single casts or the parts you have to add on are simple hands/weapons, rarely elaborate puzzles of multiple pieces. Bishop is a single piece as is Tealor (if I remember correctly for both) and I'm positive the Convict is. Vikkis need just their swords glued on but their bods are one full piece.

2. If you don't get them assembled (pretty easy, though, as I just mentioned), you can borrow mine no problem.

I'll have just finished the big Sunday event with either Marcus, Lilith, or [now strongly considering] Pandora so I'll likely start to switch it up again. Although I've nearly got a painted Lil army so I might just keep up with her to compel me to fully paint her crew up. :)

I'm down to just the tots! (and, well, the original/true Lilith, but that's a different story). And, well, my proxied pieces for the Young Nephelim. Whatever. Still more painting.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, it really aint easy. But there aint no pretty girls around here, now that I'm back from Tucson.

I actually was going to be hired back to my old call center at about min wage but my job team called me back last week for a second series of testing for a small office taking calls for after hours messages for doctors, got a call today after 3 hours of sleep asking me to come in for a drug screen and start tomorrow. So...unless 'dox slipped me somethin on Sunday that registers in a drop, I got it.

Any body here?? Awesome game Bowen. Marcus needs to hit more and harder :nutkick: yeah thats about it!!

I love Malifaux. Gonna keep playin for sure!

Great.

There goes the neighborhood.

Marcus did great when I had two 13 in hand and a Red Joker saved for damage and then flipped a 12 on top of it. He just needs that every turn and he'd be spectacular.

• 3 weeks later...