Hello from Germany

pater

I just wanted to introduce myself to this great community and say Hello.

I have been lurking these forums for some days now and a couple of questions came up:

1) Any idea when the graveyard inserts for 30mm bases will be available??

2) Any experiences shipping to germany?

3) I want to order 2 Starters, but I am not sure which to grab. I am sold on Pandora´s Sorrow Legion, but I have no idea for the second...Maybe Redchappel Gang, Death Marshals or Cult of December...are there some bad matchups that could take the fun out of playing with/against Pandora, because I would like to show the game to friends with my Starters.

Hi and welcome to the forums! As Nathan mentioned, we ran out of a number of things at gencon due to the high demand for Malifaux there, but the reorder is happening ASAP and we'll be all stocked up again soon!

Good choice with Pandora (they're my favorite), and from all the starters you've listed, there aren't any bad combinations. If you let us know what type of play style you like, we might be able to help find you a good match, or just pick by the aesthetic of the minis! :D

And welcome to the forums! glad to have you here.

I personally like board control...but i think Neverborn is my faction of choice (from what i have read on the forums)...the second Starter will be mainly for demoing (or maybe a second faction i could start, but i realy love almost all factions in a way :D )

the second box should play different from Pandora's, but I think the boxes are all different in a way...

Hmmm... totally different from Pandora... I'd recommend the Viktorias box, Marcus box, Lady Justice, Seamus, or McMourning. The Ortegas are a good box as well, but they are Neverborn hunters, so they have a few buffs against the headgames Pandora is so fond of.