What I would like to see in the improved website/forum

elysium64

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

In various threads the powers that be talk about the website and forum being improved, I have a few ideas that I would like to see incorporated.

• As mentioned in another of my posts i would prefer the "Posts since last visit" changed to "Unread posts", with all unread posts remaining listed for users until read or marked as read, as currently every time I log on I feel I have to go through all posts and with the increased traffic this is becoming more difficult, also being a bit of a spud, several times I have hit wrong key and logged out accidentally, it was ok tracking down 30 missed posts but 190 is a different matter.
  • The whole appearance of the website/forum would benefit from being completely changed so it is more in keeping with the Malifaux setting, need new backgrounds, something similar to the pages of the rulebook.
  • In the webstore each pack should have a bit of fluff about the character/ minion.
  • Get the Bugking to produce scenery building articles perhaps starting with that beautiful Swamp board.

I am sure I will think of more once finished this post, and there will be other great ideas out there.

This is my favourite gaming/miniatures forum and I look forward to seeing what you guys do with it, if it is anything like the quality of your Miniatures and Game I know we won't be disappointed.

Edited by elysium64

There is at least one article on terrain waiting on some stuff to be ironed out.

Unfortunately the demo board required too much concentrated time to take a lot of good progress pictures. As such an article detailing its construction is unlikely.

I will most likely do a few smaller articles detailing the differing construction processes though. It will be up to you to put it all together though.

Website/Forum Improvement Requests.