Issue with the Contact Us link

I normally would not post this so quickly, but due to the approach of Gencon, I need to resolve an issue with an order quickly. Basically, I used the contact us link in the store due to an error with an order. However, when I sent the message, it simply reloaded the contact us screen and did not provide any type of confirmation (at least that I saw) that the message had been sent. So I sent another message and had the same result. Now, I assume that the messages made it through, but I can't risk waiting a few days and then finding out that nothing went through, otherwise I will not have an assembled crew for Gencon.

So, first, if anyone could confirm that the contact us system works as above, it would help relieve my worries considerably.

Second, I highly recommend that some type of confirmation be added to the contact us process, so that inept people, such as myself, don't spam the company ;)