There is a Spanish District in Malifaux?

Hi!

I'm planning to create a spanish forum to talk about Malifaux. And I think that a good name for the forum could be the name of the Spanish District of the city... if there is one xD

So, there is an spanish quarter? You know, like Harlem or Bronx or this famous parts of the Big Apple?

If there is no one... why? :P I want to have a Breach into Malifaux that communicates Spain with the City... In 1898 we lost Cuba, curiously one year after the reopen of the Breach... We have an interesting goverment, a couple of great writers knows us "the 98 generation" (for 1898)...

Also, Almeria is very similar to California! xD A lot of western films was made in it... :P

So, Spanish District NOW!! :vb_devil:

Hi!

I'm planning to create a spanish forum to talk about Malifaux. And I think that a good name for the forum could be the name of the Spanish District of the city... if there is one xD

So, there is an spanish quarter? You know, like Harlem or Bronx or this famous parts of the Big Apple?

If there is no one... why? :P I want to have a Breach into Malifaux that communicates Spain with the City... In 1898 we lost Cuba, curiously one year after the reopen of the Breach... We have an interesting goverment, a couple of great writers knows us "the 98 generation" (for 1898)...

Also, Almeria is very similar to California! xD A lot of western films was made in it... :P

So, Spanish District NOW!! :vb_devil:

Can't say we've had a named spanish section in Malifaux, but you do have a very prominent group of Law Enforcers in the Ortegas.

Well, i'm not historian, but I think but at the XX century we don't have Inquisition, and nor we're going by world creating missions...

And by Ortegas... they seem to be Mexicans, or at least from the southest part of USA. Spanish men wear like this...

20070417klplyllec_62.Ies.SCO.jpg

Miguel de Unamuno, writer and philosopher.

But something like "Perdita's Boobs" could be a good name... at least for a pub xD

Don't worry... I created the forum last monday and choose a name that remembers Malifaux but not plenty related to the city...

Please welcome to...

Doll's House!!

Is not finished yet, 'cause there are some kind of problem with servers and they erase 24h from my (and many others) forum... :(

If you understand spanish, you're welcome. If don't... well, sure you are wellcome, but you don't understand nothing xD