Reaper - January

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing as you guys. Reaper jumped forward, just like you said, Eric, and now they're so bland and mundane. Almost fulfilling base cliche's. Bummer. They're a very hit or miss company, though, so there's still hope, but I wonder if the increased production costs have forced them to shift priority to maintain the same profit lines?

The best offerings above are the weapon packs and I have plenty of that stuff as it is.

I purchased Harvey psyco killer from their last release. While it was a cool mini over all, chain saw and meat hook, my cast was crap. Big mold lines running down all sides, and the muscles that made it a pain in the ass to file them down without messing up the sculpt. The head seemed tiny for the body, and the overall detail was rather lacking. I prob could have sculpted it myself with some bubblegum. But I painted it up and gave to a buddy that loves slasher movies for Christmas and he loved it. So overall it was a fun gift, but not anywhere near the standard of Wyrd I've been spoiled with of late.

BOO...the only line I will evan consider is Chronoscope! They have talented sculptor's, so why can't they sculpt worth a s@#*! They need to move up into the likes of Wyrd, Hell Dorado, Pulp City, Privateer Press, ect. Come on! You can do it!

I gotta say that I find PP's sculpts VERY variable in quality too. Yeah, they have some awesome stuff, but they also have things like *shudder!* the Gorax. Dunno about Pulp City, but Wyrd and Hell Dorado have quality, characterful stuff.