Just Messing Around

redstripe

St. Anger was curious about what transfers I use for t-shirts. I've tried a few different brands and I really like this kind:

Printworks Premium T-Shirt Transfers at Amazon.com

This goes in your inkjet printer. You need a really sharp hobbyknife/exact-o knife/razor blade to cut the image out. You need some patience trying to separate the iron on part from the paper backing, and you need an iron to apply the transfer to a t-shirt. Make sure you used the included parchment paper between the transfer and the iron to keep from melting it.

Edited by redstripe

Technically the Ram is for the guild.

I might do one for each of the factions, that might be a cool project for Nathan and Steph to print up faction t-shirts.

I chose the Guild logo for this one because they are the formal presence in Malifaux and their crest or Coat of Arms might appear in official Malifaux documents or appear in front of government buildings.

The snake is supposed to represent The Gorgon and the snowflake is supposed to represent another character like her, both of whom played a role in Malifaux's distant past.