Cool Hell Dorado preview!!

I have to disagree...IMO Hell Dorado is moving in a positive direction with their mini's. I've got every starter set/expansion set they have come out with to date and the detail(s) being put into the miniature's is just amazing. I'm hoping they will expand with a new army soon (maybe just wishful thinking though)? I've been waiting on this mini for about six (6) months now since I heard the news it was going to be released. Again all of this is IMO.

Edited by thewartoad

I have to disagree...IMO Hell Dorado is moving in a positive direction with their mini's. I've got every starter set/expansion set they have come out with to date and the detail(s) being put into the miniature's is just amazing. I'm hoping they will expand with a new army soon (maybe just wishful thinking though)? I've been waiting on this mini for about six (6) months now since I heard the news it was going to be released. Again all of this is IMO.

Yes, the detail and the overall sculpting quality is stunning, I have one of the starter sets and the Doppelsöldner pack myself ... for my taste most of their stuff is just too gross (and seems to be getting more and more so).