What FACTS would you like to know!

EricJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a few things I just thought of tonight:

Will characters have special equipment to reflect the items shown in their sculpture, and if so will these items be optional for point cost, or will they just be considered part of the cost of the miniature?

Is there any fluff available on some of the early miniatures? Lots of the miniatures created now seem like they are created with the intent of filling some role in the game, but some of the earliest stuff wasn't created with Malifaux in mind (at least I don't think it was). Any chance of sharing fluff for some of the most iconic early Wyrd miniatures (Viktoria, Ramos, etc.) regarding their place in Malifaux?

I think a few people already asked this, but are there any chances of getting samples of how combat/magic unfolds? Is it possible to even get a full-blown battle report of a sample game with some of the more recent rules adjustments?

edit: fixed paragraph spacing problem

Edited by thetang22

I'm wondering if we will be able to create skirmish groups consisting of minis from more than one faction. As of now, it seems like the only thing that distinguishes which faction a character will belong to is the abilities they have (people who can raise the dead belong to the resurrectionists). There really doesn't seem to be any confusion about this, with the exception of the mercenaries. I'm wondering though, if people from 2 different factions had the same moral ideas, but achieved them in different ways....would they be allowed to group? Hypothetical Example: lets say Perdita wants to eliminate all the Neverborn and works for the Guild. Marcus the Beastmaster wants to eliminate all the Neverborn as well, but works within a different faction. Marcus has no personal vendetta against the Ortegas and vice versa, they want the same end goal, but are grouped into a different faction regardless of the motivations because they achieve their goals in a different manner.....would they be allowed to group? This is taking purely hypothetical bits of assumed information for the sake of the argument...but if these assumptions were true, would they be able to group, or is it limited by faction (with the exception of mercenaries)?