My first Hell Dorado mini Devil in the Blue Dress

Dr.Mercury

If you have a higher resolution copy of the image it would help, as the compression on the phot you posted is a bit high and is causing artifacting

My_first_Hell_Dorado_mini_Devil_in_the_Blue_Dress_-_Wyrd_Miniatures-20080608-205153.jpg

If you see where the arrows are pointing this is caused when you overcompress the image, If you have a place you can get away with storing the larger images, don't compress it quit so much.

Other than that the paint job looks pretty good, with a pretty good job on the flowing gown, but the face is a bit hard to tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... Nice work! I think it would better with some blood "rivers" (sorry, my english is reaaly bad) from eye sockets, as eyes ripped out. Just like in "Once upon a time in Mexico"with a character of Johny Depp. It will be really creepy. And skin is simple, add some red or purple in shadows. But with this colors she won't look as ghost. For ghost good pale skin with gray+ a bit of purple or blue. But this is just my opinion:) Anyway, well done!

Edited by Landreth

• 2 weeks later...