Went and got a Wii

Well, I broke down and ostensibly bought the kids a Wii, though truth be told it caught my interest as I seriously didn't like anything about the Playstation 3 (though the kids got one via their grandfather).

I like it it!

Bit different, takes a bit to get used to the controls, but the Mario type games are right up my alley, something you can put down and pick up in a moments notice and don't have to spend a ton of time on and overall just seem fun.

Picked up the Wii Play, Sports (came with it), Zelda, Galaxy, Brawl, Paper Mario and some Zelda Crossbow thing for the kids. Me, I've been focused on the Galaxy thing, though to be honest, like everything with those games I'll play it for a week and then put it down and get back to work on stuff around the house as I'm supposed to.

Oh, and they picked up something called a Wii Fit. No clue what it is, but everyone seemed excited about it.

Get Raving Rabbids (the first one, haven't tried the other yet), it's hilarious!

I'll second that, and add in the second one plus Mario Kart and Guitare Hero III (if you like hard rock; and it's even better when you play at 2).

Also, if you're more into sports, get Mario Striker Soccer : hilarious!!! One of the terrains is so windy, you have to avoid flying cows and tractors while trying to score a goal :P!