frequency of store updates

thetang22

Since I'm relatively new to the community here, I was curious about how often does the Wyrd online store update? Is it once a month, more, less? Also, when there is an update, is it typically just 1 miniature? I've only been around frequently for a short while and have only noticed the most recent update with the Dwead Piwate and was unsure if that was the standard update?

Another possibility is that there are no standard updates and just releases when they happen, just sort of random-like. Thanks for any information.

We've tried to get on a schedule, but the problem with that is it is feast or famine, and there are so many variables involved, whether you can get the concept art, sculptors, casters, painters and a slew of other things lined up. Almost never happens in that regards,

That being said, I'm in a 'stock pile' situation right now where I've got a lot of irons in the fire and although I could release the Judge and Death Marshals right now (or even a few weeks back), it was decided to hold out for Justice, the last of the group.

Generally though, we do releases about every six weeks, though that has been thrown off since the beginning of the year for various reasons. You'll see a slew of stuff here in the near future.