Wyrd packaging

jason moore

Picked up my first minis at LGS and hope to see more great thing from you guy in the near future

I really like the small package and was wondering how to order those blisters. My wife sells customer jewelery and they are perfect size fro her stuff and look so much better than plastic bags.

Any help with a link to company would be sweet.

THx Jason

Welcome to Wyrd!

Curious as to who your LGS is, always interesting to find out where Wyrd minis are showing up these days.

As for the clamshells, you can pick them up through Impact MFG or any other dealers out there, but with the minimum orders involved plus shipping you're looking at spending $500 plus just to get them in your door. Great if she sells tons of the stuff, otherwise not likely to be too cost affective.

Local store is Tabletop Games and Hobby in Kansas they are using Warpath Distribution out of California.

Thanks for the info on blisters

Hey, cool - I've been to Tabletop Games in KC! I live between STL and KC and went to Tabletop Games when I visited a friend in KC. Sadly, I hadn't begun to seriously look into Wyrd minis at the time, so I didn't look for any when I visited. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out next time I visit though. Also, the friend has spoken about starting up painting minis and this would be a great resource if I could get him interested in Wyrd and they were readily available at a close location to him.

Off hand - do you know if they stock a decent supply of Wyrd minis, or is it just a small random selection?

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty random but ever stock sells out -- not sure if entire orders are being filled or not -- Could be a supply issue right now -- Growing demand but Distributor has limited supply.

Store owner isn't the type to place an order each week will wait till discount shipping is there, it is one of those thing if you want it pre-order with store or be there day it goes up on shelf.