Special Spring Project at PaintMinion.com

PaintMinion

Click the link to take a look at my latest project for Spring and the Easter season this year!

http://www.paintminion.com/projects.htm

I didn't have my full paint kit, so I was extremely limited in what was available to use from the store. Please enjoy!

Tutorials available upon request! Just ask! No, really, just ask if you need to know for Easter...

:laugh:

The fine detail could do with a little improvement here and there and rom a technical standpoint I'm just not seeing the shadows............Ha ha ha ........

we get so wrapped up in this little hobby of ours gunning for perfection of one form and another it's easy to forget that paint can be just great fun..I'm glad I've got my Little one (3 on Easter Monday) to remind me of that........(and now you)

Hinton that's just egg dyes, and a clear crayon. And some experience in egg decorating fun. No paints involved. Oh, I did take a permanent marker to the Picassegg. Normally I have even more egg decorating stuiff on hand, but this year we couldn't do it with our normal stash of decorating supplies.

We've done Easter Eggs as a major production since I married my hubby...his family has never stopped decorating Easter eggs and having Egg hunts, so every year we bring out tons of stuff to use. What usually happens is I decorate about 6 eggs, and everyone else has decorated about a dozen and wandered off to watch tv before I'm done. ;-) They have all sorts of egg decorating jokes...writing "Bad DNA" on an egg and dipping it in a few colros tio make it look bad. Writing "I'm First" and dipping it in a bright yellow/orange and gluing feathers on it...some of the jokes my daughter gets, some of them she just thinks are weird.