A Silly Little Something

lizcam

This is my latest entry for the Ebay group of Matty1001's. The Theme was multitasking. Not my best paintjob as I had to do the whole thing base and all this weekend while fighting the family off my paint table. It's a great place for homework, present wrapping, etc. But I kind of like the way it turned out anyway.

Payattention007.jpg

Payattention005.jpg

Payattention003.jpg

I'll see what I can do when I get home. Sorry. This was the strip for Cmon voting.

Cool trick for the cattails. Green broom grass dipped in undiluted white glue and rolled in cinnamon then push back on the tip a bit to make that little point cattails get. I was pretty pleased with the results especialy after trying some of the other ideas I found on the web. Even looks fuzzy like cattails do.

@ Hinton: GW water effects but I painted "mud down first and the layed some embossing powder (used in scrap booking and stamping) over the top before I put in the water effects. I used blue first then green and a touch of red and then last was purple so it would enhance the reflection of the purple coat. It was all an experiment that turned out pretty good. Looks better in person tho'.

@ moavoamoatu: Wow! You Swept the Feme Fatale! Congrats! The mini is an old Citadel. My husband loves the old minis and I have hundreds of old Ral Partha and Citadel minis. They are great for silly minis like this.