Gallery if anyone is interested

DrEvilmonki

I do actually, but a lot of it was stress induced for a long time and I've managed to get rid of a good portion of that. Then I realized too much caffeine was giving me some severe problems so I cut out soda's and that pretty much got the other half of it.

I still suffer some severe bouts of it, particularly when the kids are having at each other and my blood pressure takes a skyrocket but that's pretty much the norm with three very active and independent children. My own fault really as we've always wanted strong and free willed children so that they didn't grow up followers or asshats and could take care of themselves, but consequently, that means that there is a fight in the house every five minutes and its not unheard of for them to shut a door, bite their lips and beat the hell out of each other quietly so that good ol' dad don't hear them and come be the final arbitrator in the situation.

But anyhow, back to your painting, it's looking good and I'll get in there today and tear them up. :D