Summoning

Przemas

here`s the mini i`ve intedneded to enter into rotten harvest but due to being a lazy dumbass and not reading the rules got to remove it :( .

colours on the pic are a tad messed up - i`ll try to make better photos.

summoning.jpg

it was an experiment in colour theory for me. i`ve used only 2 colours and 4 paints overall (p3 thamar black, p3 menoth white highlight, p3 heartfire, p3 beaten purple).

I did a four colour mini a while back, and I was impressed with the range of colours I could mix up, though I found some of the mixing frustrating and felt like it used gobs more paint than I would normally. I had picked a colour I knew I could use for skin as well as a few other things, so I'm still super impressed by what you did. I'll have to try your four colours some time. :-> Thanks for the look at your palette, that's actually quite instructive.

@Bexley: the entry got disqualified - i haven`t read the rules carefully and showed some wip pics. I think I`d be able to paint something during the weekend but the deadline was October 31st, am I right?

as I`ve used yellow-purple complementary set on summonner getting the nmm gold wasn`t very hard. hope i haven`t confused you by mentioning that before i made some succesful experiments with red-green set (check my khadoran manhunter skin colour).

there`s one problem i`ve got though - p3 heartfire is very strong yellow that shifts to orange side. nmm with pure heartfire would look cartoonish. i`ve added a tiny amount of purple and black to it to get the tone more to my liking.