Candy Candy Candy I can't let you go...

Morf

What a fun mini to paint, painted it at the GenCon 2007 in about 100 minutes for the Wyrd Speed Painting Contest, the evil girl killed all other little girls with her scissors and won the contest.

Ps: I fixed the base afterwards, but didn't improve anything else even though I would like to. You just don't mess with Candy.

Candy.jpg

It kills me that anyone can painting anything in less than two hours, much less make it coherent. Great job.

:D

Now you should really include something like a penny beside that little girl to show how tiny she is cause I'm sure people will go 'pffft, that's not so small'!

So when are you going to finish up your Santiago and share?

Right! Though I spent all the pennies and I don't know if a Euro cent would do the job :)

She is 17-18mm tall.

I'm working on one of the Santiagos for the last month and constantly get distracted by some Wyrd contests and painting stuff for AE WWII and Pulp City ;)

Nice one Morf, always love to see people painting up my sculpts. Like the paintwork on the basket of sweeties.

The duality of the character looks great. I wonder if her last name is Dent? ;)

And yeah, she's teeny tiny. Whenever I sculpt a mini that is supposed to be small the client always seems to think I'm sculpting too big. They always seem a bit shocked when it turns up in the mail...

Steve B