Harbinger WIP

Stupidcow

Hi folks, I'm been working on this commission since starting of the month and this is what I have so far. Owner decides the colour scheme, which is pretty much the original one on the box cover. Only difference is that I've used NNM.

Also, requested to have wings on her which is a pain due to the sculpt. I would personally have dropped the shoulder guards which looked rather bulky for my taste. This is still very much a wip and I have roughly slap on some whites on the wings to determind the light so its kinda messy atm. So what do you guys think of the wings or any suggestions to improve?

Harbinger008.jpg

Harbinger009.jpg

Harbinger011.jpg

That's a bit of an involved mini to assemble even before adding wings, I hope you bumped up the price a bit for that! I think she's looking very nice, you've worked in the wing positioning well, and the gold looks super. The white ribbons of cloth look a little murky, but I'm guessing they aren't done yet. Maybe you could bend the wings into slightly more of a curve? They've got some already, but look a little vertical from some of the angles.

The wings are made of plastic so there's no way I could bend them. They do have some curves in them just that they don't quite show on the pics. If you look carefully the middle pic shows how the wings are curved. Hopefully when its properly painted the highlights and shading should show it more.

Fortunately, the owner has opted out the 3 guys that has chains attached to her or it'll be hell even just putting it together.